Contact person: Please address all inquiries, explanations and queries regarding the use of data to office [at] coffeechecker.at
(1) The use of the Coffeechecker Shop network requires a registration/login of the user. Registration may only be carried out in the user's own name and only by natural persons of full age and legal entities. Registration is free of charge and is carried out by filling out the online registration form. (2) The data requested within the scope of registration must be provided completely and correctly. The user is responsible for the completeness and correctness of this information. If the user wishes to terminate his registration and have his profile deleted, he can contact office [at] coffeechecker.at.(5) When registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Data collection, use of data, storage period, customer account
(1) When using user data, Coffeechecker adheres to the applicable data protection regulations. In particular, Coffeechecker collects, stores and processes personal data only if this is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract or if the user has given his explicit consent. Any use of your data within the scope of the purpose of the contract includes in particular the use of your personal data in the initiation, conclusion, handling and reversal of the sales contract with Coffeechecker. (2) The personal data that the user provides Coffeechecker with when placing an order or sending an e-mail (e.g. name, address, e-mail address) will only be processed for correspondence with the user and only for the purpose for which the user has made the data available to us. (3) Payment is processed directly via the respective portals of the credit or banking institutions - Coffeechecker does not store any account-related data (account data such as account number, bank code, ...) but only receives a confirmation of receipt of payment from the respective credit or banking institution. (4) Coffeechecker assures that the personal data will not be passed on to third parties. (5) Personal data that has been communicated to Coffeechecker via its shop network will only be stored until the purpose for which it has been entrusted to Coffeechecker has been fulfilled. As far as commercial and tax law retention periods have to be observed, the storage period for certain data can be up to 10 years.
Rights of the user
(1) The user has the right to receive information about which personal data is stored by him/her and a right to correct or delete this data. The consent given with registration to store the IP address for the purpose of optimal and secure order processing is also revoked at any time with effect for the future by deleting your user account, or instructing us to delete it. A corresponding request should be sent to office [at] coffeechecker.at (2) If the stored data has changed, the user can correct his data himself via his customer account.
"As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, the right to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to free
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
- you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose."
Web analysis with Google Analytics
Use of social plugins from Facebook and Google+
So-called social plugins ("plugins") from the social networks Facebook and Google+ are used on our website. These services are offered by the companies Facebook Inc. and Google Inc. ("Provider"). Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). Google+ is operated by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
An overview of the plugins and their appearance can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/plugins or https://developers.google.com/+/plugins When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Google or Facebook. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly to your browser by the respective provider and integrated into the page. Through the integration of the plugin, the providers receive the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a profile with the corresponding social network or are not logged in. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a server of the respective provider in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to one of the social networks, the providers can directly assign your visit to our website to your profile on Facebook or Google+. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "Like" or "+1" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server of the provider and stored there. The information is also published in the social network and displayed to your contacts. For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the providers as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, please refer to the providers' data protection information.
Data protection information from Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
If you do not want Google or Facebook to associate the data collected through our website directly with your profile on the respective social network, you must log out of the respective network before visiting our website. You can also completely prevent the loading of the plugins with add-ons for your browser, e.g. the Facebook plugins with the "Facebook Blocker" (http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/).
Twitter Tweet button
AddThis Share Button
On this website, AddThis, a web analysis service of the provider Clearspring, collects and stores data from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. These user profiles serve to analyse visitor behaviour and are evaluated for the improvement and needs-based design of our offers. Cookies can be used for this purpose. These are small text files that are stored locally on the computer of the site visitor and thus enable recognition when visiting our website again. The pseudonymised user profiles are not merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym without the express consent of the person concerned, which must be given separately. You can object to the collection and storage of data for the purpose of web analysis at any time with effect for the future by clicking on the "opt out" button here: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
Google Analytics reports on demographic characteristics and interests
This website uses Google Analytics reports on demographic characteristics, in which data from interest-based advertising by Google and visitor data from third parties (e.g. interests, age, gender) are used. This data is anonymous and cannot be traced back to a specific person, and can be disabled in the ad settings.
This website uses Google Maps to display map information. When using Google Maps, Google also collects, processes and uses data on the use of the Maps functions by visitors to the website. You can find more detailed information about data processing by Google in the Google data protection information at https://www.google.at/intl/de/policies/privacy/. There you can also change your settings in the data protection centre so that you can manage and protect your data.
Furthermore, we use the American service provider www.thetradedesk.com for behavior-based advertising, technical generation of target groups, and for retargeting (= the re-targeting on the Internet of visitors to www.myproduct.at). We use banner ads, video ads, and image/text combinations (= Native Advertising) on all online platforms and media. TheTradeDesk processes the data both in the EU and partly also outside the EU/EEA within the framework of the USA Privacy Shields Agreement. The adequate level of data protection results from an adequacy decision of the European Commission according to Art 45 DSGVO. TheTradeDesk acts in compliance with the DSGVO, and the aggregation of anonymous consumer data is also carried out in compliance with the DSGVO. If you still wish to unsubscribe from this service of individualised advertising, you can do so by clicking on http://insight.adsrvr.org/track/stop?action=dooptout. Note: this will place a cookie in your browser, which stands for this cancellation; however, if you delete your cookies, your cancellation is also deleted for technical reasons, and if you use another browser, you must also carry out this cancellation there separately. It is currently not technically possible to link the anonymous logoff data across all browsers.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on our website. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device, which store certain settings and data for exchange with our system via your browser. Some of the cookies we use are deleted at the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal device and enable us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). Cookies do not contain any personal data and can therefore not be assigned to any user. Based on the cookie technology, we only receive anonymized information, for example, about which websites you have visited our website from, which pages on our website have been viewed, etc. Please note that certain cookies are already set as soon as you enter our website. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general (detailed information about the setting options of your browser can be found below). However, if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Below you will find information on the cookies we use and the settings option of your browser.
What types of cookies are used? 1. necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary to enable the operation of our website. These include, for example, cookies that allow you to log in to the customer area, or to put something in the shopping cart.
2. analytical / performance cookies
These cookies allow us to collect anonymous data about the usage behavior of our visitors. These are then evaluated by us, for example, to improve the functionality of the website and to show you interesting offers.
3. functional cookies
These cookies are used for certain functionalities of our website, e.g. to suggest a better navigation flow on our website, to show you personalized and relevant information (e.g. "interest-based advertisements").
4. targeting cookies
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages that you visit have visited and the links you have executed. We will use this information to tailor our website and the advertising you are shown to your interests.
5. third party cookies
These cookies of some of our advertising partners, help to make the Internet offer and our website more interesting for you. Therefore, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive. These are temporary cookies that are automatically deleted after the specified time. Cookies from partner companies are usually deleted after a few days or up to 24 months, in individual cases after several years. The cookies of our partner companies also do not contain any personal data. Data is only collected under a user ID pseudonym. This pseudonymous data is not merged with your personal data at any time.
(1) Coffeechecker occasionally refers to the websites of third parties in its shop network. Although Coffeechecker selects these third parties carefully, Coffeechecker cannot guarantee and is not liable for the accuracy or completeness of the content or the data security of third party websites. Nor does this data protection statement apply to linked third-party websites.(2) Use of the Coffeechecker Shop network involves the use of a cookie. A prerequisite for this is that the user has activated the cookies in his browser settings, otherwise display errors of the respective online portal may occur. (3) If Coffeechecker introduces new products or services, changes Internet procedures or if Internet and EDP security technology is further developed, the data protection statement shall be updated. Coffeechecker therefore reserves the right to amend or supplement the statement as required. Coffeechecker will publish any changes here. Therefore, the user should visit this website regularly to inform himself/herself about the current status of the data protection declaration.
"If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, as well as revocation of consent given or objection to a certain use of data, please contact us directly via the contact details in our imprint."